Compliance & Services
CEL is the UK's leading specialist supplier of aircraft warning lights and obstruction warning lights for tall buildings, wind turbines, tower cranes and all other high-rise structures which may present significant safety hazards for commercial and military aviation.
At CEL, we understand that staying up to date with all the latest regulations on aircraft warning lights can be a confusing and time-consuming task. So, in addition to system designing and installing EU made aircraft warning lights for obstructions near airports and flight paths, we provide a comprehensive advisory service to help our clients comply with regulations relating to aviation safeguarding and building safety.
This service offers expert advice on complying with the UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and UK military regulations covering the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO), the Royal Air Force (RAF) and the Manual of Aerodrome Design and Safeguarding (MADS). We can also advise on overseas regulations and territories such as the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for the Americas and the rest of the world.
To help you comply with the relevant regulations and select the right aircraft warning lights for your tall building or other possible airspace obstruction, simply send us details of your specification, design and elevation drawings/plans.
With this information, we will:
- Verify and advise you of which aviation regulations and recommendations are applicable to safeguarding your tall structures.
- Propose a cost-effective configuration of aircraft warning lights for your project, including optimised operation and maintenance, anti-glare measures to minimise light pollution, interfaces to building facades, and integration with other systems (BMS, GSM, web browsers etc).
Subject to your approval, we can also supply the following services:
- Provide templates for submission to the CAA or other regulatory bodies.
- Project start-up and progress meetings.
- Detailed design services.
- Factory acceptance, site acceptance and full installation services.
- Commissioning and maintenance services.