Compliance, Services and Maintenance
Your Lights not working?:
Aircraft Warning Lights out? Lighting not bright enough? BMS alarm not working? Battery backup given up?
Let our lighting engineers help, advise and recommend with all of the above.
Worried about meeting aviation compliance? At CEL, we understand that staying ahead of the latest regulations on airspace safety can be a confusing and time-consuming task, therefore we provide an advisory service to help our clients comply with CAA, ICAO, EASA, MOD-LFOS regulations relating to their aviation building safety.
Design and Markup:
Simply send us your project specification, elevation drawings/plans. – we verify which aviation regulations applies, propose a cost-effective configuration of an aircraft warning lighting and control system c/w light markups.
Test and Commissioning:
Factory and Site Acceptance testing – CEL engineers enable your lighting systems to LAN and BMS networking, demonstrate to client personnel.
CEL provide on-site yearly routine maintenance of your existing aircraft warning lighting and control equipment, also CEL climbers and abseilers are IRATA certified for high level working
- Project start-up and progress meetings
- Factory and Site Acceptance Testing
- Commissioning and Maintenance services
- Survey and drone services for Visual and Infrared Lighting
- Anti-glare measures to minimise light pollution to adjacent buildings
- Connectivity SCADA, LAN, web servers
- Fault Monitoring BMS, WIFI, GSM, web browsers etc).
- UPS Battery Backup Systems
- Bespoke lighting bracketry
- Façade bracketry and enclosures
- Templates for lighting submission to the CAA.